Creating a Cube in SSAS
3. On the “Select Creation Method” page, please select the option “Use existing tables”, and then click Next.
4. On the “Select Measure Group Tables” page, after making sure the data source view we created before is selected, make a click on “Suggest” to have the Wizard suggest you which tables to use on the Cube. Then click on Next to go to the next step.
5. On the “Select Measures” page, please verify all check box are checked, and click on Next.
6. On the “Select New Dimensions” page, make sure each check box is checked, then click on Next.
7. On the “Completing the Wizard” page, change the content of the “Cube name:” text box for the text “Adventure Works DW”, and click Finish.
8.Finally Cube is created as below: