Create a Data Source
Let us use the Data Source Wizard to create a new Data Source.
2. The previous step just opened the Data Source Wizard. Click Next on the dialog below.
4. On the Connection Manager dialog box, select the “Native OLE DBSQL Server Native Client 10.0” in the Provider drop down. For server name type “(local)”. In the “Selec or enter a database name:” drop down, select “AdventureWorkDW”.
5. Click on the “Test Connection” button for testing purposes.
6. Click Ok on the dialog above. Click Ok on the Connection Manager screen. Back on the “Select how to define the connection” page, make sure the connection you just created is selected, and click Next.
7. On the Impersonation Information page, change the Windows Credentials that Analysis Services will use to “Use the service account”, then click Next.
8. On the Completing the Wizard page, click on the Finish button.