Create a Data Source View
Let us use the Data Source View Wizard for creating the Data Source View:
1. On the Solution Explorer, make a right click on the folder named Data Source Views and select “New Data Source View”.
2. On the welcome screen shown below click on Next.
3. On the screen below, please select the Data Source we created for the AdventureWorksDW database, and then click on the Next button.
4. The image below shows the objects you need to include for the data source view. When finished, click on Next.
5. On the Completing The Wizard page, enter the name of the Data Source View in the Name text box, then click on Finish.